Terms of Service last modified August 17, 2016, 11:13:48 AM
imgHouse.net reserves the right to remove or replace any files that compromise the security of the server, or are otherwise malignant. The following types of files may not
be uploaded under any circumstances:
- Files that infringe on the copyrights of any entity. This includes, but is not limited to, copyrighted photographs, as well as files for which user lacks usage and distribution permissions.
- Files whose intended use or purpose is to harass an individual or group of people.
- Files whose intended use or purpose is the promotion of products or services through advertisements. This includes, but is not limited to, email spam and banner advertisements.
- Files that are illegal and/or are in violation of any international laws of media distribution..
Uploading any type of the above-mentioned files will result in:
- The immediate termination of user's ability to use imgHouse.net or any of its provided services.
- The deletion of any images that user has uploaded to imgHouse.net.
- Possible prosecution.
This will be effective immediately upon detection of any violations listed above, with perpetual
duration, at the discretion of imgHouse.net. If a file is deleted, a user may not attempt to upload it again.
These Terms of Service are subject to change without prior warning. By using imgHouse.net, user agrees not to involve imgHouse.net in any type of lawsuit or counter suit if
imgHouse.net or any third party proceeds to take legal action against user for violations of these Terms of Service. imgHouse.net directs full legal responsibility of the contents
of the files that are uploaded to imgHouse.net to individual users
, and will cooperate with legal teams and government entities in the case that uploaded files are deemed to be in violation of these Terms of Service.
All files are copyright © to their respective owners • All other content is copyright © imgHouse.net. imgHouse.net is not responsible for the content of any uploaded files, nor
is it in affiliation with any entities that may be represented in the uploaded files.